Friday, December 6, 2013

My Book Cover Made The Semi-finals

My book cover made the semi-finals in the AuthorsdB.com 2013 book cover contests. I hope you will consider voting for my cover in the semi-finals under the Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense category. I am competing against fifteen other covers that made it into the semi-finals for our category. Voting runs through December 15th. You can vote once per day from now until December 15th.

If you would like to vote for my cover, please click on the link below, or on the image in the right hand column, and then scroll down to my book cover, PORTRAIT OF CONSPIRACY. Then simply click on the star rating you wish to give it. Clicking on the fifth star to the right under my cover gives it a five star rating, and clicking on the first star to the left would be a one star rating. That’s the way I understand it.

http://authorsdb.com/books/2013-book-cover-semi-finalists/mystery-thriller-suspense

Thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment